Choice Of Service Options Explained
Whatever level of service you are looking for, we have you covered.
We are well known and respected by our long standing landlords for the quality of our lettings and property management services and our competitive fees. Where larger agencies may have a team of people that handle different stages of a tenancy, we do not. We pride ourselves in our more personal touch so you will not be passed ‘from pillar to post”. From the initial valuation to the moving-in of a new tenant David or Bobbi will always be your direct contact.
As a family business, we personally work towards all of our client’s happiness and satisfaction, both landlords and tenants. It is important for all involved to fully understand their rights as well as their obligations so you will always receive clear, honest and open communication from us for as hassle free experience as possible.
We are here to look after your interest so please give us a call to discuss your needs.
David or Bobbi: 020 8381 4000
This is where we find, arrange viewings, select, vet and draw up contractual documents on behalf of the landlord client who wishes to take up the reins of day-to-day management of their property. Our duty ends as soon as contracts are signed by the moving in tenant, keys are signed for and funds are transferred into landlords account.
This is where the landlord does not want the stress of day-to-day management or dealing with tenants. They would instruct us to find, assess eligibility as well as take charge for overseeing the day-to-day management issues with their property. This process will involve the following:
- Free Rental Market Appraisal and Lettings Advice
- Free Advertising on Property Portals Below
- All Suitable Prospects Will Have To Pass Our Affordability and Identity Checks
- Prepare Household Inventory (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Obtain Applicable Safety Checks (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Prepare Appropriate Tenancy Agreement
- Hand Over Keys To Tenant & Retain Management Keys
- Notify Relevant Utility Providers of Change of Occupancy
- Arrange Rental Payment to elected Landlord Client’s acct.
- Quarterly Rental Payment Statements To Landlord’s Address
- Bi-Annual Property Inspections To Ascertain Condition of Property
- Carry out Repairs With Landlord’s Consent Where Necessary
- 3rd Party Rent Protection Facility (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Serve Required Notices Where Applicable
Even if we have not introduced the Tenant we can still manage your property. If you are not happy with the service you are currently getting or perhaps you feel you are not getting good value for money we can offer you our Management Only Service for an annual fee of £600 inc. VAT. We will handle maintenance issues, arrange rent collection from the tenant and remit payment to your nominated account.
FULL TERMS OF BUSINESS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
Tenant Find Service: 8.4% (7% + VAT) Payable in advance at the commencement of the tenancy.
Renewal Fees: If you have used our Tenant Find Service and our Tenant enters into a new Fixed Term for a 2nd or 3rd year our fee will be 6% (5% + VAT).
No fees payable after 3 years of the same tenant.
Tenant Find & Management Service: 10% (8.33% + VAT) Payable for the duration of the tenancy and collected on a monthly basis (or as we receive the rent).
Property Management Only Service: £600 per year (£500 + VAT) Payable annually in advance and is collected when we first receive the rent.
Short Lets/Holiday Lets - Let & Manage: 18% (15% + VAT) Payable in advance and is collected when we first receive the rent.
Third Party costs a Landlord may incur: These costs are only a guide
- Energy Performance Certificate £85.00
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificate £90.00
- Electrical Condition Report £150.00 - £250.00
- Portable Appliance Test £70.00
- Inventory reports From £80 for a studio to £200.00 for a 4 bedroom house
- Tenant Reference Fee £25.00 per tenant
Our Client Money Protection is provided by: The PI+CMP Scheme
Independent Redress is provided by: The Property Ombudsman